Columbus, as s a cooperation network, enables universities to gain access to various types of services:
Free of charge for members
- Taking part in an annual high level meeting on critical issues.
- Training its top managers to both web-based action and face to face courses.
- Participating in thematic networks on international cooperation. Networking between members.
- Attracting international students
- Detecting opportunities and developing projects with external funding
- Assessing the research potential of your university in order to develop projects with external funding - UNISCAN
- Knowing the rules of the game of European programs and multiplying the network of contacts
- Having access to international experts and innovative proposals and promoting your international events
- Requesting specific services as a function of your priorities and interests
At an additional cost
- Knowing the status of affairs on key issues in order to feed your strategic planning processes (conferences on the “status of affairs”)
- Receiving advice from Columbus Partners