Our thematic fields
Methodological design, organization and development of training-action workshops, seminars and training courses, in face-to-face or virtual environments, on 5 relevant fields for Institutions of Higher Education:
- Internationalisation of Higher Education
- Management of Research, Innovation and Development
- Policy and Academic Management
- Third Mission
- University Governance
Columbus prepares with its facilitators/experts from the network the following training programs for the coming months:
- Workshop on Attraction and Recruitment of International Students. (May 2014)
- Workshop on Internationalization of Research (June 2014)
- Webseminars on the new Erasmus + program (April 2014)
- Benchmarking Club in Interdisciplinary Research (April 2014. Registration closed).
- Workshop on Internationalization at Home and Curriculum (2nd Edition, September 2012)
All programs are free to members. Participation of Non-Members universities is possible through the payment of a registration fee.
More information and details coming, please check our news / events site.
Visit our documents website, columbus-web.org/documentsplatform, with details on our last programmes. Some modules are only open to members, please ask for your password to Kelly Henao, Training Programmes Responsible, contact us