This session will be facilitated by Maria Gomez, Head of Service of the Agency for European Educational Programmes in Spain. The videoconference will provide practical details on the five actions in which there are opportunities for cooperation between Institutions of Higher Education from Latin America and Europe:
- Capacity Building for Higher Education in Latin America
- International credit mobility (students, faculty and staff), which replaces the previous Erasmus Mundus Action 2.
- Joint Degrees, former Erasmus Mundus Action 1
- Strategic partnerships and in particular the participation of third countries
- Knowledge Alliance and participation of third countries
In the following link you will find all the documents relating to the open calls of E +: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/index_en.htm
We are interested in having your concerns prior to the day of the session, so in the registration form you will find a question where you can suggest topics of your interest. This will help us to develop a more practical session. When you register, you will receive all the technical connection details. Please save the confirmation email so you can successfully connect on Friday.
Conference language: Spanish
Thanks for sharing this information with your colleagues.
Looking forward to your participation and registration.