In addition to the introduction to the subject, the content and methodology of the virtual program that will start on May 17th will be shared with the participants. This program will run through weekly videoconferences, with guided discussions and presentations around the following thematic axes:
1. International and regional panorama of open science and open research data,
2. Policies, mandates and projects or institutional or cooperative programs;
3. Open research data and data management plan.
The program is addressed to:
- Coordinators of research groups and researchers.
- Vice-Rectors of Research / Directors of research systems.
- Project managers or coordinators of research data management services.
The launching session of April 26, will be open to all interested public to participate, at no cost. To receive the instructions for connecting to the video conference, please register at the following URL: https://goo.gl/forms/YSTQP7B5wQYtH7hB3
For more information, please download the PDF document below or contact:
Jesús Ariza – Columbus Asociation