The fellowship seeks to support doctoral students working on groundbreaking and emerging issues intending to contribute meaningfully to the production of serious legal knowledge. Universidad del Rosario Law School provides a dynamic environment in which the fellows can share, discuss, and enrich their ideas and works in progress.
Doctoral fellows are selected in a transparent and competitive process. Once selected, they will have access to a shared office and to the Universidad del Rosario library and electronic resources. They will be hired for one or two semesters under a labor contract. The number of fellows will be determined according to the available funding.
Universidad del Rosario is currently receiving applications until May 20th, 2017.
To apply to the fellowship, please submit the following documents:
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- A letter explaining your interest in the fellowship
- Two letters of recommendation (one must come from candidate’s dissertation advisor)
- Description of current research of maximum 2.000 words
- Proof of English language proficiency