When is it offered?
June, July and the first two weeks of August, in Bogotá - Colombia
Who is it for?
Undergraduate and postgraduate students of all universities in the world and Universidad del Rosario.
This year we offer the following courses:
- Big Data
- International Business Management
- Introduction to Empirical Industrial Economics
- Digital Security: Cyber-Co
- The Dynamics of War
- Trading Strategies for International Markets
- Primary Health Care in Colombia
- Methods in the Development of Synthetic Vaccines
- Transitional Justice and the Colombia Post-Conflict
- Democratic Innovations
- Social Policy in Latin America
- Violence against Women and Post-Conflict in Colombia
- School in Peacebuilding: Gender an Indigenous Peoples in the Post-Conflict
Online through www.summerschool.urosario.edu.co before May 30, 2017
3 – 5 ECTS credits can be awarded upon successful completion of the courses