Participants can interact in real time via:
- Unlimited connections
- Up to 10 images while connected
- Sound through a microphone
- Sharing documents with real time viewing: powerpoint, word, excel, PDF.
- Sharing videos online
- Take notes and send them via e-mail
- Recording work sessions for future reference
- Create reakout sessions. Useful for sessions with a large number of people who want to divide/open parallel discussion groups at the same time.
People access from wherever they want, only requiring a computer with webcam and an internet connection. No additional software is required. This platform saves travel expenses, allowing a team consisting of an unlimited number of people of the same institution to participate.
How do members access to this Columbus service?
This platform is available to members through:
- Participation in e-programs, web sessions, which are periodically developed about specific topics. For more information see the training programsand web-sessionssections.
- Broadcasting of events that take place in the member institutions who wish to broadcast its events to other universities members and special guests. This requires a previous organization and some technical aspects of audio-camera to ensure the quality of transmission.
- Private meetings that members need to carry out with other member universities Columbus, and with its partner institutions in the preparation of projects, or for any endeavor for which they consider the platform useful.